webm
02-04 07:18 PM
Which messenger and can you point the url?
wallpaper Carmelo Anthony may be on his
OLDMONK
09-16 03:48 AM
To begin with, H4's or F1's, J1's, student or whoever from outside USA, all had equal opportunity. No one took anything from anyone here, they just like anyone else looked for jobs, posted resumes, got interviewed, qualified the interview and were offered a position/sponsor.
There will also be lot of those who are not H4's and have a H1B visa approved, are outside the US and would never make it here on their coveted H1B visas. I can guarantee you that.
And its not a matter of being chicken as you mention, its a matter of convenience. EAD allows you to work much more freely, and I am sure you know that.
Who knew that 485/EAD filing would become possible with retrogression we had in April.
And I would rather not comment on your "coveted/qualified professionals statement", as you seem to be assuming that people on H4 visas are not qualified professionals. (most spouses who are here for 6 or more years were professionals to begin with and a good percent of those went to school for Masters/Advanced studies or MBA and would qualify under SKIL category for Green Card's today, assuming SKIL Bill was to happen anytime)
Remember H1B filing expense is at 3-5k levels and in today's times automatically filters out non qualified candidates, any company would be insane to sponsor a candidate without proper screening, I agree there would be a miniscule %age of people who may have abused the system, please don't generalise.
....and I assure you that 65k (well actually 58k) numbers would always fall short.
There will also be lot of those who are not H4's and have a H1B visa approved, are outside the US and would never make it here on their coveted H1B visas. I can guarantee you that.
And its not a matter of being chicken as you mention, its a matter of convenience. EAD allows you to work much more freely, and I am sure you know that.
Who knew that 485/EAD filing would become possible with retrogression we had in April.
And I would rather not comment on your "coveted/qualified professionals statement", as you seem to be assuming that people on H4 visas are not qualified professionals. (most spouses who are here for 6 or more years were professionals to begin with and a good percent of those went to school for Masters/Advanced studies or MBA and would qualify under SKIL category for Green Card's today, assuming SKIL Bill was to happen anytime)
Remember H1B filing expense is at 3-5k levels and in today's times automatically filters out non qualified candidates, any company would be insane to sponsor a candidate without proper screening, I agree there would be a miniscule %age of people who may have abused the system, please don't generalise.
....and I assure you that 65k (well actually 58k) numbers would always fall short.
rkp27
07-11 03:10 PM
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
2011 Carmelo Anthony Sister
lostinbeta
10-22 04:38 PM
No, the shinra mansion is in Clouds hometown.
Gah... I can't remember the name of it!!!
Anywho... It is the abandoned mansion, It is tifas home town also.
Has the winding steps to go to the basement.
You visit there on your search for Sephiroth. Sephiroth finds documentation in the basement... there is an FMV about that.
Recalling???
Gah... I can't remember the name of it!!!
Anywho... It is the abandoned mansion, It is tifas home town also.
Has the winding steps to go to the basement.
You visit there on your search for Sephiroth. Sephiroth finds documentation in the basement... there is an FMV about that.
Recalling???
more...
michael_trs
11-18 05:08 PM
I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.
I have couple of questions:
1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.
5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
Thank you
Michael
I have couple of questions:
1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.
5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
Thank you
Michael
India_USA
07-07 09:14 AM
The United States needs a human capital policy that emphasizes skilled immigration and halts unskilled immigration. It needed that policy 15 years ago, but it's not too late to start now.
and yet, here we are!! stuck in gc process, with uncertain future, always contemplating the next step......
and yet, here we are!! stuck in gc process, with uncertain future, always contemplating the next step......
more...
desi3933
06-02 04:27 PM
I'm sorry -- I didn't follow. Can I use the H1-B which has been extended for 3 yrs since my 140 was approved already for a yr and the visa numbers weren't current? (I've already used up by 6 yrs)
Thanks,
Murali
You new employer can file for H-1B change of status for (upto) 3 years since you have I-140 approved and your PD is not current. The fact, that I-140 was applied by current (or ex) employer, does not matter.
Hope it helps.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
Thanks,
Murali
You new employer can file for H-1B change of status for (upto) 3 years since you have I-140 approved and your PD is not current. The fact, that I-140 was applied by current (or ex) employer, does not matter.
Hope it helps.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
2010 Check out more flicks from the
freeskier89
02-08 06:22 PM
Voters: 89
freeskier89
Suspicious. :P
Anyways, yay. haha!! This poll was rigged from the start! :P Just kidding of course. Congrats everyone
freeskier89
Suspicious. :P
Anyways, yay. haha!! This poll was rigged from the start! :P Just kidding of course. Congrats everyone
more...
maverick_joe
05-05 04:22 PM
btw, my heart skipped a beat seeing the title!! :) :D
The title gives the impression that EB3 - India is Current! Appropriate title could have been "My EB3-India petition is current"
The title gives the impression that EB3 - India is Current! Appropriate title could have been "My EB3-India petition is current"
hair hot carmelo anthony cartoon.
perm2gc
12-18 10:12 PM
yes...one area where we wholeheartedly support them :)
will they join hands with us ..:rolleyes:
will they join hands with us ..:rolleyes:
more...

vaishnavilakshmi
06-22 08:50 PM
Hi friends,
thanq so much for the suggestions.Now i have decided not to change my last name until i get my greencard in my hand.Hope everything goes fine .
vaishu
thanq so much for the suggestions.Now i have decided not to change my last name until i get my greencard in my hand.Hope everything goes fine .
vaishu
hot Carmelo Anthony
nogc_noproblem
04-15 03:24 PM
It is good that at last you came out of the trap. Best wishes.
My employer is horrible to work with. But after hearing horror stories about other consulting companies i decided to stick with known devil... Moreover i did not want to take up permanent job assignment on h1 due to layoff fear...
My employer is horrible to work with. But after hearing horror stories about other consulting companies i decided to stick with known devil... Moreover i did not want to take up permanent job assignment on h1 due to layoff fear...
more...
house Carmelo Anthony his sister
royus77
06-29 01:37 PM
All the forms require applicants signature, Folks download the forms, complete and sign it and send with all the documents ASAP if filing through an Attorney along with the questionnaire. We used to have the same process, complete the questionnaire and then complete the forms, mail it back for signature... but now as the Legal have to file numerous petitions, they asked us to go ahead and fill all the forms and send the docs requested. they will contact back only if issues, else will file and then will notify us. Also make sure you sign all the form and also attach a G28 form signed and attach for each form, I485/765 and 131. This will save lots of time.
Just signing and sending the last page in the 485 which doesnt have much Data .you can save a lot of time. You can verify online the data entry work done by the para-leagl and you are good to go and save couple of days ..i moved to a small firm ( from a over priced attorney ) and he was quite good. My forms are ready to pickup by Fedex in the evening from Attorney's office
Just signing and sending the last page in the 485 which doesnt have much Data .you can save a lot of time. You can verify online the data entry work done by the para-leagl and you are good to go and save couple of days ..i moved to a small firm ( from a over priced attorney ) and he was quite good. My forms are ready to pickup by Fedex in the evening from Attorney's office
tattoo RIP: Carmelo Anthony#39;s Sister
pcjandyala
08-09 11:58 PM
Kumar,
We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.
Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.
We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.
Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.
more...
pictures Carmelo Anthony Sister:
LostInGCProcess
10-01 04:51 PM
In what sense he is racist? I could not understand, please explain to me.
dresses carmelo anthony sister pics.
omved
08-14 08:38 PM
Thanks Krsk,
My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..
What do you think..??
Om
My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..
What do you think..??
Om
more...
makeup Remembering Carmelo Anthony#39;s
god_bless_you
04-23 10:40 PM
Finally, My I-485 got approved.
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
girlfriend CARMELO ANTHONY SISTER - Page
vikki76
07-02 02:16 AM
If Gandhi hadn't shun his western style clothes and became a common indian-India's freedom struggle would have remained in hands of exclusive elite Congress.
Congress was founded by a western person only, with sole aim of "Home Rule".
Gandhi brought Freedom struggle to masses ,and when that spirit was awakened ,everybody decided to participate in struggle in their own way.
Will 30 crore people followed Gandhi followed if he was wearing a three piece suite and speaking to famine ridden half starving Bengal?
Congress was founded by a western person only, with sole aim of "Home Rule".
Gandhi brought Freedom struggle to masses ,and when that spirit was awakened ,everybody decided to participate in struggle in their own way.
Will 30 crore people followed Gandhi followed if he was wearing a three piece suite and speaking to famine ridden half starving Bengal?
hairstyles Carmelo Anthony Sister: LeBron
pappu
12-05 12:22 PM
If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.
Here are the contact details:
NADINE STROSSEN1
President of the ACLU
nstrossen@nyls.edu
===================
Their general feedback form
http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
============
You can search for your local ACLU contact:
http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/
ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org
Here are the contact details:
NADINE STROSSEN1
President of the ACLU
nstrossen@nyls.edu
===================
Their general feedback form
http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
============
You can search for your local ACLU contact:
http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/
ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org
eastindia
04-26 02:14 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
gcnirvana
01-29 12:42 PM
Gururaj Deshpande - Founder of Sycamore N/w
Naveen Jain - Founder of InfoSpace
Naveen Jain - Founder of InfoSpace
No comments:
Post a Comment